Skip to main content

Contact Us

This page provides all the information you need to get in touch and find out more about UTC Warrington. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or queries.

Get in Touch

Please use the form below to contact us with any general enquiries or website enquiries.

University Technical College Warrington
Dallam Lane, Warrington, WA2 7NG
01925 737067


UTC Warrington uses ParentMail and Class Charts to communicate important messages with parents, including letters and surveys. This tool is also used to allow parents to report an absence for their son/daughter. Please contact the college if you need support with either Parent Mail or Class Charts.

Initial enquiries can be made to which is checked regularly. These emails will be forwarded to the relevant individuals concerned within the organisation.

For admissions enquiries, please email

Who to contact

At UTCW, we are committed to transparent communication between the college, students and parents. In order to help assist your enquiry, please see below for information on who to contact at the UTC.

If you have an urgent enquiry, please contact

Paper copies

Please contact the UTC Warrington reception to request a paper copy of any information published on our website. Call 01925 737067 or email

Attendance & Medical Appointments

Contact the Attendance Officer to report an absence or notify of medical appointments. Absences must be reported to the college reception by 8:20am. Telephone Number: 01925 737067.

Admissions to UTCW

Email if you have any questions about joining the college.

Subject Support

Contact the Heads of Year who will discuss with subject teachers and faculties. The contact details are listed below in the Pastoral support section

Pastoral Support

Contact the Year Heads listed below

Year 10 Ben Rane – (

Year 11 Ben Rane – (

Year 12 Nicola Graham – (

Year 13 Dave Alboreto – (


Other suitable contacts include:
Designated Safeguarding Lead (Paul Rigby –
Pastoral Manager (Ben Rane –
SENDCO (Sam Lee –

General Parent Enquiries

Email Your email will be sent to the appropriate member of staff once received.

Special Educational Needs Support

Contact the SENDCO for support and guidance. The SENDCO is Sam Lee. She can be contacted via email (

Parent Pay & Parent Mail

Contact the college reception for more information or email