The Pupil Premium (PP) is additional funding given to the college and is being used to support disadvantaged students and close the attainment gap between them and their peers. We use the Pupil Premium to fund three whole college activity types: quality teaching for all, targeted support and intervention.
In 2020/21 the college will receive £43,221 in Pupil Premium funding.
Key priorities Identified for 2020/21
Priority areas for the college will focus on Pupil Premium:
- Progress and attainment in English
- Progress and attainment in maths
- Improved attendance
- Student and parental engagement
- Pastoral support
- Quality Career information and Guidance/Employability skills
- Pupil Premium Strategy and Review
Click here to view the UTC’s strategic summary of Pupil Premium expenditure.