UTC Warrington offers some of the very best facilities for science and technology in Warrington and the wider region. Students in Years 12 and 13 with a passion for Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) can study T-Levels in one of our for four exciting specialist routes:
- Design and Development for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Processing and Control with Fitting and Assembly Technologies
- Design, Surveying and Planning for Construction
- Digital Support Services and Digital Infrastructure
- Laboratory Science
- Healthcare Science
- Engineering T Level Foundation Year
- Engineering Pre Apprenticeship Programme
You will join others who are passionate about their subjects and learn with specialist teachers in small groups that allow for personal, one-to-one support. The emphasis is very much on developing all-round professionalism, so 40% of your time will be outside the classroom working with employers and university partners. Our unique combination of technical and academic curriculum is complemented by a personal development programme which will bring out the best in you and enhance your softer employability skills.
You will leave the UTC well connected, with an exceptional awareness of how to progress and succeed in your chosen field, alongside skills and qualifications that will ensure you secure a high quality higher or degree apprenticeship or a place on a leading university degree course.
- 100% of our Year 13 students go on to university, higher and degree apprenticeships or employment.
- 93% of UTCW leavers in 2020 secured higher or degree apprenticeships, employment or further education compared to the national average of 86%.