For the information of our staff, students, parents and carers we will update this page regularly as required with information on any steps that University Technical College Warrington take in relation to the Coronavirus.
Below you will find links to online resources that students should be accessing, alongside key contact and support information for parents and students during the closure.
The UTC will continue to follow the advice and guidance provided by the Department of Education and Public Health England.
UTC Warrington Communication:
- Coronavirus Parent/Carer Letter published Thursday 19th March 2020
- Coronavirus – Key Workers Letter published Friday 20th March 2020
- Coronavirus – Exams and Future Study published Friday 20th March 2020
- Covid-19 Update and Summer Term Information published Friday 17th April 2020
- Covid-19 – UTCW Risk Assessment published Thursday 4th June 2020
- Covid-19 – UTCW Phased Reopening published Thursday 4th June 2020