For the information of our staff, students, parents and carers we will update this page regularly as required with information on any steps that University Technical College Warrington take in relation to the Coronavirus.
Below you will find links to online resources that students should be accessing, alongside key contact and support information for parents and students.
The UTC will continue to follow the advice and guidance provided by the Department of Education and Public Health England.
UTC Warrington Communication:
- Risk assessment – Full reopening – published on 13th October 2020
- Reopening letter – published on 13th October 2020
- Student timetables week commencing 5th October – published on 2nd October 2020
- Introduction to MS Teams – published on 2nd October 2020
- COVID 19 Update – Blended Learning approach from Monday 5th October – published on 2nd October 2020
- COVID CLOSURE – published on 1st October 2020
- COVID CLOSURE – published on 30th September 2020
- COVID-19, a quick guide for parents – published on 17th September 2020
- Risk Assessment Form – published on Thursday 17th September 2020
- Coronavirus ‘What to do if…’ table for Parents/Carers published on Wednesday 16th September 2020
- Coronavirus Parent/Carer Letter published Thursday 19th March 2020
- Coronavirus – Key Workers Letter published Friday 20th March 2020
- Coronavirus – Exams and Future Study published Friday 20th March 2020
- Covid-19 Update and Summer Term Information published Friday 17th April 2020
- Covid-19 – UTCW Risk Assessment published Thursday 4th June 2020
- Covid-19 – UTCW Phased Reopening published Thursday 4th June 2020